BEFORE ARRIVAL ACTIVITIES:
- Please download course application form and fill it up and send it back with your passport copy to our school via email.
- Upon receiving the application form with the student passport copy we issue an acceptance letter and send it to the student, so is the student needs a student visa he or she must prepare the student visa requirements.
- The student must have a Current Passport with more than 12 months validity. And a high school certificate.
- To apply for a student visa, the student age must be between 18 to 35.
- A current medical checkup is necessary to be included on the Form that we will send to the student by e-mail.
- When the student gets the medical result, he or she will send it with the visa requirements to World Degree Academy.
- Upon receiving the documents We will submit the student’s application to ‘Education Malaysia Global Services’ for approval.
- When the Approval is obtained by us, we will send it to the student.
- The student shall then proceed to the nearest Malaysian Embassy and submit the passport with the Approval for his visa which generally takes a few days.
- The Embassy will provide the visa within the passport for a one-time student entry into Malaysia.
- The student should inform World Degree Academy within two weeks in advance of traveling if he or she requires accommodation.
- The student will upon booking his flight and receiving the ticket, send a copy at least one week in advance to World Degree Academy so that we can arrange for travel from the airport to the appropriate place of accommodation.
THE DAY STUDENT ARRIVES:
- Upon our representative meeting the student prior to Immigration clearance, he will be directed towards a location to meet our personnel to release for immigration clearance arrival.
- The student will provide his or her passport to our staff and receive official confirmation that the passport has been received for visa time extension.
- Our staff will transport the student to the place of accommodation.
- Attend the orientation in his or her first day of study.
- Have a medical examination within seven days after arriving Malaysia.
STUDENT’S VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Passport photograph with white background.
- Copy of passport (all pages) with a validity over 12 months.
- Copy of the high school certificate with the English translation.
- Medical checkup result on the form we send to you via email.
- Visa and Registration fees to the academy bank account.
Please upload the mentioned documents with the receipt of the bank transaction.